An exceptional visual feature of the MiniPanel line is its design with a stylish white panel and a grey handle attached to the front column.
The construction of the Helmet Rack is very simple, but very durable and functional. It consists of a frame, columns and fifteen shelves made of 1.5mm thick galvanized steel. The stability of the rack is guaranteed by a set of angle brackets and by a reinforcing steel crossbar that links both columns on the top of the construction. The system of fixing shelves between columns allows them to be mounted on many different levels. As a result, the distance between shelves can be perfectly adjusted to the size of helmets. The shelves are located at 88° angle preventing the gear from falling out during movement.
Rack elements exposed to corrosion are made of powder coated galvanized steel.
- system of fixing shelves on many different levels
- shelves located at 88° angle preventing gear from falling out
- 15 shelves made of steel 1.5mm thick
- stable construction thanks to thick angle brackets and reinforcing crossbar
- made of powder-coated galvanized steel
|1500 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||90|
|1800 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||105|
|2000 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||120|
|2400 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||150|
|3000 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||195|
|4000 mm||500 mm||2420 mm||240|